THG Sports completed its 19th year providing first-class hospitality for a capacity list of clients and guests during last weekend’s Super Bowl in Miami, an anticipated event that delivered a thrilling finish for the first- time Super Bowl champions New Orleans Saints, says THG CEO Jon Stromberg.
“This was one of the best Super Bowl games in memory. Our clients were delighted to be part of the excitement leading up to and during the game,” Stromberg says. “Our skilled on-site operations team proved once again their ability to provide five-star service and a Super Bowl experience that guests are sure to always remember.”
Highlights of the event for THG clients and guests included:
- Game-day celebrity reception and sit-down luncheon at the Westin Colonnade Merritt Ballroom in Coral Gables, Fla., as a precursor to the kick-off.
- Upgraded suites for all attending guest accommodations at the Westin Colonnade.
- High staff- to- guest ratio allowing for a superb atmosphere for C-level executives to enhance there guest relations and network before and after the game.
- Key note celebrity speech from New England Patriot and two-time Super Bowl champion, Matt Light, who offered his perspective on what it’s like to play in the Super Bowl. Light also impressed THG clients and guests with his generosity and candor during a Q&A session following his presentation.
- A post-game celebration and late evening meal service that featured official NFL merchandise and a replay of the game’s second-half and the Saints’ march to victory.
“A majority of our annual clients have re-booked with us for 2011 Super Bowl in Dallas—another mark of a successful event,” Stromberg says. “The excitement surrounding the game and THG’s hands-on approach to hospitality provided the perfect atmosphere for clients to entertain and build relationships.”
For more information on THG’s sports hospitality offerings, click here.
About THG: THG (http://www.thgsports.com) is a leading provider of corporate hospitality programs during the world’s premier sporting events, including the World Soccer Championships, Masters, Singapore Grand Prix, and the Final Four. As a marcus evans company, all aspects of THG’s services promise a level of client focus and attention second to none.